1. Eligibility: The contest described herein (the “Contest”) is open only to individuals (“You”) aged 18 and up, who are make an “Eligible Enrollment” (as defined in section 4) in Carbon by Indigo, between February 23, 2023, and March 1, 2023. Employees of Indigo Ag, Inc. (“Indigo”), its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Contest. The foregoing, collectively, is the “Eligibility Criteria”.
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY TO ENTER THE CONTEST, AND WILL NOT INCREASE THE CHANCE OF WINNING. THE CONTEST IS INTENDED FOR LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY UNITES STATES LAW. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, You agree to be fully unconditionally bound by the terms and conditions set forth herein (the “Rules”), and You represent and warrant that You meet the Eligibility Criteria. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Indigo as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Contest.
3. Contest Period: The Contest will begin on Monday, February 23, 2023 at 12:01AM (CT) and conclude on Monday, March 1, 2023 at 11:59 pm (CT) (the “Contest Period”).
4. Contest Entrance Procedure: You may enter the Contest by submitting the relevant data for a field enrolled in Carbon by Indigo during the Contest Period. Each field filed using the foregoing method of entry will be considered an “Eligible Enrollment”. Each Eligible Enrollment will count as one (1) entry. Data submissions that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications, such as field enrollments with incomplete details, may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Indigo.
5. Prizes: The Prize for this Contest is five (5) one thousand dollar prizes (each a “Prize” and collectively the “Prizes”). The aggregate value of the Prizes is five-thousand dollars. Indigo will award a Prize to five separate Winners, as defined herein. The Prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses of any winner of a Prize hereunder (the “Winner”), including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the Winner. The Winners’ acceptance of the Prize or the constitutes permission for Indigo to use each Winner’s name, image, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: The Winners will be selected by a random drawing. The Winner will be notified by email, or phone no later than fifteen calendar days following selection of the Winner. Indigo shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, or fails to claim the Prize (for any reason) within five calendar days of Indigo’s initial promulgation of the notification the Prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the Prize offered in this Contest is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE RULES BY WINNER (AT INDIGO’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CONTEST, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Terms & Conditions: Indigo reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Contest should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Indigo’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Contest. In such case, Indigo may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken Indigo. Indigo reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Indigo has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Contest, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Indigo reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
9. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Indigo and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Contest and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; or (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries.
10. Disputes: THIS CONTEST IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA AND THE COMMONWEALTH OF MASSACHUSETTS, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Contest, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Contest). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
12. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: Attn: Legal, Indigo Ag, Inc., 500 Rutherford Avenue, Charlestown, MA 02129 Requests must be received no later than June 31, 2023.
13. Sponsor: The sponsor of the Contest is Indigo Ag, Inc., 500 Rutherford Avenue, Charlestown, MA 02129
14. Acceptance of these Rules: By entering any giveaway hosted by Indigo Ag, Inc., you have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Rules.