All Collections
Adding your Fields
How to Request Shapefiles from the FSA
How to Request Shapefiles from the FSA
Becky Scott avatar
Written by Becky Scott
Updated over a week ago

In Carbon by Indigo, you can add many fields to your account by uploading your shapefiles.  

Here's how to request your shapefiles from the FSA:

  1. You can look up and e-mail your county FSA office's Executive Director here:

  2. Once you have your shapefiles, you'll need to create a .zip file to hold them.

  3. You can then upload your .zip file to your Carbon by Indigo account. Not sure how? Check out our step-by-step guide on uploading files HERE.

Carbon by Indigo supports the following file formats:

Google Earth/ KML/KMZ (.kml, .kmz)
GeoJSON (.geojson)
Shapefiles (.zip)

Here is an email template the grower can use to request the shapefiles from the FSA Director.

How to add shapefiles in FarmLogs

Did this answer your question?